12th August 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited for B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 2nd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am a 2nd year student of B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering) branch and I want to do Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited. I want to know about the requirements to apply for Internship there?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  3. Requirements to do Internship in IBM for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in Shobha Developers Limited, Bangalore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Telecom companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Where should Telecom Engineering Student do an internship for a month? How to apply for those internships? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. How to apply for the internship in Hindustan Aeronautics limited during Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Eligibility and requirements to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharat Yantra Nigam Limited for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T Infotech for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
17th July 2017, 11:12 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited for B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 2nd year student?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited, must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have secured 60% marks throughout your academic career

> You should not have any pending backlogs

> You should not have more than 2 years of educational gap

> You must have good knowledge regarding your field

> You must have technical knowledge

> You must have good communication skills

> You must have the ability to work under difficult situations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?