1st May 2017, 01:46 AM
Deeksha Dixit jnv

Is there hostel facility in Central Hindu girls school? Is it good?

I want to know about hostel facilities in CHGS for 11th class. What are the rules and regulation in CHGS? Do they have hostel facilities for girls? How good is it? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there hostel facility in Central Hindu girls school? Is it good? -- [New]
  2. What is the admission procedure followed for Central Hindu School?
  3. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central Hindu school? What is the admission for the school?
  5. List of good CBSE schools for 9th standard Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  6. List of schools with hostel facility which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Karnataka?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?
  8. List of best schools in India for girls with good hostel facility?
  9. List of best CBSE schools to join Class 9th with hostel facility?
  10. List of best CBSE schools for Class 9th Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  11. Whether hostel facility for girls is available in Don Bosco School, Siliguri or not?
  12. List of good CBSE schools for Class 9th girls with hostel facility in Kolkata?
  13. List of best schools for girls in and around Kolkata?
  14. Which school has Hostel facility in Shrungere and Mangalore?
  15. List of best girls higher secondary school in Chennai with hostel facility?
  16. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  17. Previous year exam papers of CHS Class 11th mathematics stream entrance exam?
  18. How can i get admission in 11th commerce or humanities in Central Hindu School for girls?
1st May 2017, 07:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there hostel facility in Central Hindu girls school? Is it good?

CHGS refers to Central Hindu Girl's School which is one of the separate branch of CHS managed by BHU which offers admission only to girl candidates.

As far as you are concerned about availability of hostel accommodation in CGHS then for your information there is no such facility and hence students taking admission in CGHS has to make their own arrangement of accommodation which is not a serious problem as there are plenty of good PGs available near by the School and BHU.

For more details about the same you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
29th February 2020, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there hostel facility in Central Hindu girls school? Is it good?

I want to know about hostel facilities in CHGS for 6th class. What are the rules and regulation in CHGS? Do they have hostel facilities for girls? How good is it? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?