25th March 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Whether hostel facility for girls is available in Don Bosco School, Siliguri or not?

I am Nita from Bangalore. I have got admission in the don bosco school, siliguri. I want to know whether hostel facility for girls are available in the school or not as i have to reside there only.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Don Bosco School siliguri the best?
  2. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?
  3. Is there any hostel facility available in Central Hindu Girls school?
  4. List of best schools in India for girls with good hostel facility?
  5. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best CBSE schools for Class 9th Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  7. List of good CBSE schools for 9th standard Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  8. List of schools with hostel facility which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Karnataka?
  9. List of best schools for girls in and around Kolkata?
  10. Girls school with hostel facility for Class 4? Admission, tuition and boarding fees?
  11. List of best CBSE schools to join Class 9th with hostel facility?
  12. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  13. Fee structure details of B.Com general with Hostel Facility for girls?
  14. Best 11th and 12th CBSE school for two with hostel facility?
  15. List of good CBSE schools for Class 9th girls with hostel facility in Kolkata?
  16. Is there any girls hostel facility available in CBIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for taking additional subjects for science in class 11 in Siliguri Girls' High school?
26th March 2016, 11:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether hostel facility for girls is available in Don Bosco School, Siliguri or not?

Don Bosco, Siliguri is not a Co-ed school or school for girls. It is completely a school for boys. Girls cannot take admission in it. You must enquire well concerning your admission since girls cannot take admission in this school. There is no hostel facility for girls in this school.
2nd October 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether hostel facility for girls is available in Don Bosco School, Siliguri or not?

I am Christina Rakhee from Bangladesh I want to know whether hostel facility for girls are available in the school
13th December 2020, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Is there boys hostel for 2 students in don't bosco school siliguri
27th January 2023, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Is hostel facility is available in din Bosco school siliguri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?