17th May 2017, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join acting school after completion of secondary school?

My name is rahul jain I am 16 year old I live in CG in Raipur state I study in 10th in Dhamtari St Xaiver's senior secondary school and now I am interested in acting, can you please let me know the procedure followed to apply for th acting school? What would be one year speech?

23rd May 2017, 10:18 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join acting school after completion of secondary school?

To get admission in the school the candidate need to meet the criteria like the candidate should be above 15 years of age and must have completed his 10+2 from a recognized board of education or its equivalent. The candidate must be efficient, proficient and fluent in speaking, writing, reading the language Hindi/English. The interested candidate can download the application form for getting admission in the acting school by visiting the official website of the acting school and after the candidate need to send the application for attending the interviews and audition for getting the admission. The successful candidates will get the admission in the acting school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?