17th May 2017, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join sainik school to become a navy officer after completion of school?

My son is student of 3rd standard (Age 8 1/2 year) and I want to know that how to join navy school or any other government academy for the same? Hope that I will get the complete information on this soon. Awaiting to get the response on the same. Thank you!

Arun Parmar

Related Questions:
22nd May 2017, 08:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join sainik school to become a navy officer after completion of school?

First thing I would like to let you know that to be an Indian Navy officer your son has basically have two options one is through NDA ( National Defense Academy ) and other is through CDS ( Combined Defense Service ).

To join NDA, you need to qualify NDA entrance examination and for appearing in the same you need to have completed your Class 12th with PCM group with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Further to join CDS, you need to qualify CDS entrance examination and for appearing in this examination to join Naval Academy you need to have completed your B.Tech degree course with your age lying within 19 years to 22 years.

--> As far as you are concerned about admission of your son in any defense school then I would like to let you know that defense schools like Sainik School and Rashtriya Military School offers admission in Class VI and Class IX only through their respective entrance examination and hence being a student of Class 3 your son is not eligible for admission in these schools right now.

For details and updates regarding entrance examinations of Sainik School and Rashtriya Military School you need to refer to their respective official link which are http://www.sainikschoolsociety.org/admission. and htmlwww.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in/admission.html respetively.
10th May 2022, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join sainik school to become a navy officer after completion of school?

HI THIS IS RITANYA STUDYING IN GRADE X ... SO I ACTUALLY WANT TO GO INTO NAVY FORCES TO BECOME A OFFICER OR A CAPTIAN... IS IT FINE TO JOIN IN SAINIK SCHOOL TO BECOME THIS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?