22nd August 2011, 02:45 PM
snps public school

How can I start the test center for preparation of engineering and medical entrance at my SNPS public school?

snps public school is a secondary and higher secondary school affiliated with gujarat board . we are interested to start a good test centre for preparation of iit-jee,pmt and aieee at our school. we want to know the service provider for the same and the procedure to beginwith.

23rd April 2018, 10:37 PM

Smile Re: How can I start the test center for preparation of engineering and medical entrance at my SNPS public school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snps public school View Post
snps public school is a secondary and higher secondary school affiliated with gujarat board . we are interested to start a good test centre for preparation of iit-jee,pmt and aieee at our school. we want to know the service provider for the same and the procedure to beginwith.
see dear at which ever school you study just keep one thing in mind that i have to crak the exam and be will prepare for that go for online study and question.
never go for a tution because there intention is only to take money not to give knowledge.

best of luck.................

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?