4th June 2017, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get internship at Bharat Electronics Limited

Sir, we are the students of B.Tech 2nd year EEE and ECE students. We want to do internship after second year in Bharat electronics limited. Kindly please inform us about the details whether we can apply or not?

5th June 2017, 01:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get internship at Bharat Electronics Limited

In order to apply for internship at Bharat Electronics Limited at first you have to fill up the training application form. Now you have to prepare a resume and get a recommendation letter issued by the training & placement cell of your college and send it to the HR department of BEL. You can also take help from the employees working there who can refer your name for internship.

If you receive a confirmation call then you have to attend the interview and follow the steps as directed by them.
8th January 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, My daughter completed her B.Tech.,(ECE) in April, 2017 from Nirula College of Engineer and Technology (Affiliated to JNTU, Kakinada) in First Division. I want her to do her apprenticeship from BEL, Bangalore. I have not known any employee working there.
21st April 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of 4th semester( diploma ), I want take internship in June month please tell about procedure to take internship in bel ghaziabad
21st July 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of 6th semester,I applied the internship and given the recommendation letter issued placement department of our Clge to bel. But I didn't got the confirmation call.
7th March 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I am student of electronics and communication engineering (ECE) from vidya college of enginering meerut , i want to take internship in June month please tell about procedure to take internship in bel
23rd March 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
I am V.Madhavi studying E3 electronics and communication Engineering in Rajiv Ghandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Basar, I have interest to do internship in your company how can I approach for that could you please pass any info regarding internships
23rd March 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam i completed my sixth semester in btech mechanical engineering do you provide 1 month internship for students(mechanical) in summer
9th April 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am the students of B.Tech 1st year EEE students. We want to do internship after first year in Bharat electronics limited. Kindly please inform us about the details whether we can apply or not?
15th June 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

PROCEDURE TO GET INTERNSHIP AT BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED?
16th June 2019, 10:47 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get internship at Bharat Electronics Limited is given below :-

1)Visit to the official website www.bel-india.in.

2)Go to career section.

3)Fill it carefully with your Name ,Address, Photograph,Thumb impression, Qualification document.

4)Submission of applications through online will be available till 19.06.2019 (1700 hrs).

5)No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her application. The same will be treated final for all the purposes.
20th June 2019, 12:44 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Procedure to get internship at Bharat Electronics Limited:--

1. You need to apply via offline mode for internship in Bharat Electronics Limited since there is no online provision of application.

2. You need to approach the concerned branch of BEL from which you want to pursue internship.

3. You need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch and talk with the HR manager or the officer- in-charge.

4. Get to know the details of the internship opportunities and the application procedure.

5. You need to follow the application procedure and apply accordingly.

you can visit official website http://www.bel-india.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?