26th August 2012, 09:59 AM
Rajeshkumar.C

How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?

I am Completed BE(Mechanincal),How can I apply Government related jobs???

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Government Jobs I can get after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  4. Being a student of mechanical production stream, am I eligible to apply in jobs for mechanical stream?
  5. Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  6. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  7. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  8. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  9. What are the government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  10. How can I get a government job after completion of B.E mechanical?
  11. Can I apply for government jobs if appeared in Mechanical PG Diploma?
  12. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  13. What are the Government jobs I can apply after completion B.Sc in Agriculture?
  14. Can I apply for government jobs like IAS, RAS and others after completion of B.Tech from KSOU?
  15. How to apply for government jobs in Tamil Nadu?
  16. Government Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA from Correspondence? How to apply for these Jobs?
  17. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student? -- [New]
  18. How to get a government job after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream?
13th January 2013, 10:35 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?

After completion of BE[mechanical] you can apply for govt. jobs for which you have to give certain exams you can give IES exam and may get job in railways,ordnance factory etc.
14th January 2013, 09:00 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeshkumar.C View Post

Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can apply for the government jobs either by directly applying for a certain post.

or

You can write the GATE exam and apply for the Government jobs like ONGC and many other core companies of your field.

The gate is providing this platform only for the BTECH and MTECH students of the india.

By applying for this program a students who qualifies this gate exam with minimum qualifying marks get a less chance of getting job.

But the students who qualifies this exam with more than 50% marks.He/she can get a interview call letter.

If he/she passes through the interview the job can be in their hands for 100%.

So my suggestion is to apply for the governments company's via GATE.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my

profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath
14th January 2013, 05:14 PM
nitishtrifid

Default Re: How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?

Hello Dear,

After doing BE you have may way to choose government sector. but you doesn't mention that which sector or field you want to know that.
here is some exam list for you after BE

UPSC CSAT exam
IES exam
CDS exam
IFS exam
GATE exam
14th January 2013, 05:17 PM
nitishtrifid

Hello Dear,

After doing BE you have may way to choose government sector. but you doesn't mention that which sector or field you want to know that.
here is some exam list for you after BE

UPSC CSAT exam
IES exam
CDS exam
IFS exam
GATE exam
Central Police Force Examinations.
Section Officers/Stenographers exams.
14th January 2013, 06:40 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeshkumar.C View Post
In order to get jobs in Government sectors you will have to appear and get passed in various government entrance exams.As you have completed your B.E in mechanical engineering thus you can apply for Technical as well as Non technical jobs.

The Non technical Jobs for which you can apply are :-

>>I.B.P.S PO.
>>SSC UDC.
>>UPSC CDS.
>>UPSC for IAS/IPS.
>>Indian AirForce.
>>Indian Navy.
>>Indian Army.

The Technical Jobs for which you can apply are :-

>>IES(Indian Engineering services).
>>PSU(Public Sector Undertaking Exam - In order to get jobs in Navratnas and Maharatnas Companies).
>>IBPS IT Officer.

In order to apply for the government jobs,you will have to keep track of its and Notifications.

In order to get the latest job updates in Government sectors >> Click Here .

In all the Non Technical/Technical Jobs,there will be questions from common sections.These sections will be :-
  • Logical Reasoning.
  • Elementary Mathematics.
  • General Knowledge.
  • General Awareness.
  • Indian Economics.
  • Computer.
Thus in order to get good marks in these Exams you should start preparations from now onwards.
14th January 2013, 06:59 PM
ipkay93

Hello dear , for job in the government sector you have many options:

Jobs in the PSU's.

Railway.

Indian Air Force for the Engineers entry.

Other government organisations which offer jobs for the Mechanical Engineers:

BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited).

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited).

BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited).

BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited).

Central Electronics Limited.

Coal India Limited.

ECIL.

GAIL.

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.

Regards,
Pkay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?