12th August 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of 6 weeks Summer training at Bharat Electronics Limited Ghaziabad?

hello sir ,

i m a student of b.tech ece 3rd year i want to know the procedure for 6 weeks summer training in Bharat electronics limited in Ghaziabad (u.p). please reply me as soon as possible.........

Related Questions:
  1. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student
  3. How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  4. Procedure to do summer internship from Bharat Electronics Ltd or Reliance?
  5. How may I get a job in Companies? I've completed apprenticeship training from BEL(Bharal Electronics Limited)
  6. How to get a government or a bank job after passing Mechanical Engineering with 81.2%?
  7. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  8. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training program in a renowned manufacturing industry?
  11. What are the job opportunities for EEE students after completing B.E?
  12. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  15. Which industries hire EC engineers in India and Abroad?
  16. How can I apply for training at Bharat Electronics Limited for at least 6 months? -- [New]
  17. How to do summer training in Noida and Ghaziabad after passing B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical Branch
  18. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore
15th June 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of 6 weeks Summer training at Bharat Electronics Limited Ghaziabad?

Sir, I am pursuing polytechnic in electrical engineering from I.I.M.T College of polytechnic, A-20 Knowledge Park, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh and want to do 6 weeks Industrial summer training programe from BEL, Ghaziabad. Please advise us the procedure for registration. Please revert to my e-mail address [email protected] & Mobile no 9716000463. Regards Dhananjay Khare
18th July 2022, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of 6 weeks Summer training at Bharat Electronics Limited Ghaziabad?

hello sir , i m a student of b.tech ece 3rd year i want to know the procedure for 6 weeks internship in Bharat electronics limited in panchkula(haryana) . please reply me as soon as possible.........
25th July 2022, 06:13 PM
Ar_pit

Getting an internship in BEL is not easy.Since it is a defense company you can get at internship at BEL if either of your parents are from army background else you need to have some good connections with any current employee who can get permission for your internship from the HOD.

All in all, its a great experience to intern at BEL ,there is a lot of scope to learn in the field of optics and telecommunication.Also the staff is very friendly and cooperative making the learning experience interesting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?