23rd June 2010, 08:58 PM
hajare_snehal

Difference between MCA engineering and MCA Management? Eligibility for taking admission in both courses?

What is the difference in Mca Engineering & MCA Management???
What is the Eligibility for taking admission in both courses???

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between 2 years MCA and 3 years MCA programs?
  2. In which branch of MCA to take admission, Management, Science or Engineering?
  3. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  4. Eligibility for taking admission in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Difference between MCA IT and Management and Science? Should I go for MCA IT or Science?
  6. Is MCA(Management) good or MCA(Sci) for BSc computer science student? What is the difference between both? List of college of MCA(Management) in Pune University?
  7. How to get admission in MCA? How long does it takes to complete the course? Difference between lateral entry and continue entry MCA? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  9. Can i do MCA after completing B.Com with Computerised Financial Accounting?
  10. Eligibility for admission in MCA after B.com and without maths background?
  11. Difference between MCA management and MCA Technical?
  12. Difference between MCA in Management and MCA in Engineering?
  13. Difference between MBA and MCA? Is MCA a good career option?
  14. What is the admission procedure of MCA part time course? Difference between part time and correspondence MCA?
  15. Difference between MCA Engineering and MCA Management? Which one is easier and better?
  16. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Eligibility for doing MCA in Management after B.Com?
  18. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
3rd March 2011, 07:29 AM
rajkumari sona devi

Default Re: Difference between MCA engineering and MCA Management? Eligibility for taking admission in both courses?

U sud hav atleast 55% in pcm in ur 12th and ur graduate
29th April 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between MCA engineering and MCA Management? Eligibility for taking admission in both courses?

Tell me the difference between MCA science and MCA management?
Which is good?
2nd May 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

tell me the difference between mca engineering and mca managenment
4th May 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

tell me procedure of taking admission in MCA?Is distance learing is valuable?
5th May 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

differenc ebetween management MCA and Technical MCA
27th May 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

difference between mca science and mca management?
3rd June 2011, 04:58 PM
sourindra

Minimum 50% marks is required to appear in the entrance exam for MCA. You should graduate with minimum 50% marks in any subject.But it is good if you going from a science stream because MCA have maths.
29th June 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i am completed 12 in commerce without math also i completed b.com. can i take admission in mca
30th June 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i am pass 10 2 with bio group can i take admission in mca and i am also complete my bachelor degree in bca
4th July 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Difference between MCA engineering and MCA Management and MCA Science? Eligibility for taking admission in both courses?
2nd January 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Tell me the difference between MCA science and MCA management?
Which is good?
29th March 2012, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

I've done 12th Science without math and done BCA with 75% will i able to take admission in MCA(MANAGEMENT).
6th June 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Which is better for me . I comleted 12 from comm & now i am appair for last year bca so after it what can i do mca sci, Comm,mgt,engg.
20th May 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i am doing M.SC IT 4th sem through Punjabi University Patiala Can I do the MCA under distance education?
18th June 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Difference between MCA engineering and MCA Management Or which is better Side
27th July 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

As per demand-
1. MCA management
2. MCA engineering
3. MCA science
4. MCA commerce
12th June 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I have crossed 12 th this year with 75% in pcm so what's the procedure to do MCA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?