20th June 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

When should I join coaching for CLAT?

I have just passed my 11th and I am planning for CLAT. Therefore, I want to know that when should I join the coaching for CLAT. Should I prepare for both CLAT and my board exams simultaneously or should I join the coaching after my board exams?

20th June 2017, 07:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I join coaching for CLAT?

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and candidates have to appear and qualify in examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th from a recognised board. The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is 45%.

So, you will be eligible to appear for examination next year. For syllabus regarding examination visit at www.clat.ac.in.

Some of the best institutes for preparation for examination is :-

TIME.

Career Launcher.

PARAMOUNT Academy.

Yes, you must prepare for both examination ( board and CLAT ) simultaneously.
20th June 2017, 09:04 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.It is a centralized test for admission to 18 prominent National Law Universities in India.
Candidates, after qualifying Senior Secondary Examination can appear for CLAT, qualifying in which they can get admission to integrated undergraduation programmes in Law.
Since you have just passed your 11th standard and you have 1 complete year for your 12th final examination, hence this is the best time to join coaching for CLAT and yes you can prepare both CLAT and HS board examination simultaneously.
However focus more on you board exam preparation.

Syllabus of CLAT:
>English including comprehension
>General Knowledge and Current Affairs
>Mathematics
>Legal Aptitude
>Logical Reasoning
20th June 2017, 11:16 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

I would suggest you to complete your +2 level of education and try to score well in it and after completion of your boards, you should get admission in any good coaching Institute to prepare well for your CLAT examination .

Your 1st focus should be to get score well in your 12th level of education and then focus on any entrance examination as 12th boards is very vital throughout in your career.
21st June 2017, 12:44 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and the candidates who are interested to pursue law can apply for this examination. The basic eligibility for CLAT is 12th standard from a recognized board. 12th appearing candidates are also eligible for the examination. So, you can join the coaching and start preparing for CLAT examination along with your board examination simultaneously.
21st June 2017, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just passed my 11th and I am planning for CLAT. Therefore, I want to know that when should I join the coaching for CLAT. Should I prepare for both CLAT and my board exams simultaneously or should I join the coaching after my board exams?

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted for taking admission to law universities. Those students who have completed 10+2 with not less than 45% marks are eligible to apply for CLAT. It is an online objective type examination. Duration of the examination is two hours. You can join a coaching class for CLAT after completion of 12th standard. If you join before completion of 12th, then you cannot concentrate on the 12th board examinations. Therefore, it is better to join the CLAT coaching class after completion of 12th. Admission to the law universities is based on the CLAT performance.
21st June 2017, 07:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You can join the CLAT coaching any time according to your comfort level. But according to my opinion, you must first complete your Board examinations as Board marks are very much important at this instant. So, after qualifying in the examination of class 12th, you can very much join CLAT coaching classes.
22nd June 2017, 03:16 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

So as you have board exams to focus on I will suggest you to prepare for your board exams first then for CLAT, having said that you also need to focus on English, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning. These subjects will help you in CLAT but once your board exams are over you should join any institute which will guide you for CLAT.
22nd June 2017, 09:19 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ) UG is conducted for admission in undergraduate course in national law universities.

To get admission candidates have to qualify in entrance examination for final selection. The examination paper contains question of :-

Logical Reasoning.

English including comprehension.

General Knowledge.

Elementary Mathematics.

So, you must prepare for examination according to syllabus of examination. If you will be eligible to manage both 12th board examination and coaching classes for CLAT, then you can start classes for preparation.

To get details about examination visit at www.clat.ac.in.

Premier institute for preparation of CLAT examination :-

Paramount Academy.

Career Launcher.

TIME.

KD Campus.
22nd June 2017, 07:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of 10th standard, you are eligible to join CLAT coaching center.
List of the coaching center for CLAT exam in India.

1. Ambition Educare Pvt. Ltd.
110, Virat Bhawan (MTNL Building), Behind Batra Cinema, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar
Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011-27655079, 32913949

2. Amulya Institute
B-4, Ram Dutt Enclave, East Uttam Nagar Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011-65903031
Mobile: 9212558112

3. Apex Law Institute
451, Near Azadpur Metro Station, Ring Road, Azadpur
Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011-66359161

4. ARP Law Classes
K 59, West Patel Nagar
Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011-66430376

5. Arvindo Law Academy
Fd-4, 3rd Floor, Near Vishal Mega Mart, Pitampura
New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011-66747654

6. Atulya
A-14, 2nd Floor, Milap Nagar, Piller No.656, Najafgarh Road
Delhi, Delhi
Mobile: 9873068510, 8860002312

7. Delhi Law Academy
Satya Niketan, Dhaula Kuan
New Delhi, Delhi

8. Dinesh Law Academy
Main Market, East of Kailash
Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011-66536010

9. Edu Mentor Entrance Coaching
119, Hargobind Enci, Near Metro Stn., Karkardooma
Delhi, Delhi
Mobile: 9873911702

10. Edu Mentor Entrance Coaching
Between Pitam Pura and Kohat Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi
Mobile: 9650499906
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?