14th July 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in good colleges after scoring 271 rank in OUCET MCJ?

Am I eligible to get admission in good colleges after scoring 271 rank in OUCET MCJ? Is there any possibility to get through the best ones? What is the cut off rank followed last year? and is there caste category? Can you please give me the details? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 2770 in OUCET?
  2. Is there any chance of getting admission into IIT or NIT after scoring 271 in GATE?
  3. How to get admission in Badruka after scoring 321 rank in OUTCET
  4. Where can I get a seat after scoring 1364 rank in OUCET physics entrance?
  5. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat in OUCET?
  6. Can I get admission in any Government college with 770 OC rank in OUCET(Chemistry)? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in SRMC after scoring 271 rank in Sri Ramachandra Medical Entrance exam
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for OUCET?
  9. What are the chances of getting a seat after scoring 271 rank in B.Arch in Karnataka CET? Which are the colleges offering Architecture in Bangalore?
  10. Can i sit for campus placement with 80 rank in OUCET?
  11. Will I get admission in any medical college near kerala after scoring 5798 rank in KEAM? I have 271 marks in AIPMT
  12. Is it possible to get admission in COEP after scoring 35.55 marks and 7183 rank? List of good colleges in which I can get?
  13. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Physics) in Osmania University if secured 67 Open category rank in OUCET?
  14. Any chance to get admission in good college through AIEEE after scoring 359278 rank and 19254 state rank? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 1161 rank?
  16. Am I eligible for admission in a good government college after scoring 52% aggregate in PCB
  17. In which colleges can I get after scoring a GATE rank of 787? How to hold my rank for 1 year?
  18. Can I get admission in government or other good colleges after scoring state rank of 12343 and category rank of 1123?
14th July 2017, 09:49 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in good colleges after scoring 271 rank in OUCET MCJ?

You can try admission in following colleges as per the rank shown in OUCET card
>> BMR Degree and PG college
>> Government degree and PG college for women
>> Geetanjali degree and PG college
>> N.B Science college

*** Out of total seats 15% seats are reserved for SC/ST students, where 85% allotment of seats are done to general category students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?