10th August 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for OUCET?

Good afternoon Sir, I am final year student of B.Sc. I have a doubt that I want do MSc and I am writing entrance exam OUCET. But I am not sure that I get pass so in that case after writing supplementary. I know that I get pass can I write OUCET exam?

11th August 2017, 01:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for OUCET?

Eligibility Criteria Required for appearing in OUCET Examination:

There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to be eligible for appearing in OUCET Entrance Examination. Here is the basic educational qualification required,

OUCET (Osmania University Common Entrance Test) is conducted by Osmania University for getting admission into PG courses or PG Diploma courses or 5 year Integrated programs.

>> You must have passed Bachelor of Arts (B.A) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) course from a recognized university with minimum 40% marks.

>> There will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms for SC/ ST category candidates.

>> As you are done with B.Sc course, I am sure that you are certainly eligible to appear in Entrance Examination of OUCET and the detailed information can be obtained from the notification that has been attached below.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?