13th July 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for B.Sc nursing in college?

What is the admission procedure followed for B.Sc nursing in college? Can someone please give me the step by step process which we need to follow? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete details on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  2. Procedure to get BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 2 years gap after Intermediate? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure for M.Sc in Nursing after passing B.Sc Nursing with distinction?
  4. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  5. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  6. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  7. Procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  9. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  10. How can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year after completing BSc Nursing? I am a student of BIMR Nursing college of BSc Nursing -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Nursing at AIIMS
  12. Detailed information and admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College Of Nursing?
  13. What is the procedure followed to go abroad after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
  14. Can I get BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of West Bengal with 55% in 12th Science?
  15. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing, Cochin for B.Sc last year candidate?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for B.Sc nursing in college?
  17. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to complete my education and become a lawyer? Is it possible to get education loan to move forward?
14th July 2017, 09:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for B.Sc nursing in college?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. Nursing course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board. Admissions in B.Sc. Nursing course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?