15th March 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of getting admission into IIT or NIT after scoring 271 in GATE?

sir,
i got 271 gate score and i belongs to sc category, is there any chances of getting admissions into iit's and nit's, or any colleges,please suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  2. NITs or IITs after 271 score in GATE and belonging to SC category?
  3. Any chance to get admission in IIT or NIT after scoring 724 AIR in GATE in Chemical Engineering? In which colleges can I apply?
  4. How to get a chance for admission in IIT or NIT for M.Tech?
  5. Is there any chance to get admission in any college particularly in IIT or NIT after scoring 27/100 with GATe score of 248?
  6. Where should I apply after scoring 507 in GATE, 46 marks, 3397 rank in CS? Any chance to get admission in IIT and NIT?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 210 in GATE?
  8. Which are the good colleges for doing Masters in Electrical after scoring 350 in GATE with 7699 AIR? Is there any chance to get an NIT or IIT?
  9. How to take admission in NIT or IIT after scoring 28.67 marks in GATE?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job? -- [New]
  11. Can I get into NIT K after scoring 20.67 marks with 271 score in GATE CSE(SC category)?
  12. Any chance to get into NIT after scoring 398 in GATE?
  13. Best institutes after score of 508 in GATE and belonging to general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 37 marks in GATE?
  15. Will I get a seat in IIT Roorkee or NIT Surathkal or any other NIT, IIT after scoring 32.33 out of 100 in GATE?
  16. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 461 in GATE
  17. How can I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 422 in GATE?
  18. Will I get admission in any IIT, NIT after scoring 24 marks?
8th August 2013, 11:45 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any chance of getting admission into IIT or NIT after scoring 271 in GATE?

HI

You could have mentioned your branch and your rank.

Its difficult to say without your branch and rank
Number of candidates varies with percentile and so is the percentile.

Since you have SC category, you have good chance of getting into NIT. However, you may face some difficulty in getting the top NIT but you can be sure of lower NIT.

All the best
6th April 2016, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance of getting admission into IIT or NIT after scoring 271 in GATE?

SIR
MY GATE 2016 SCORE =341
MY RANK 28986
PERCENTILE 85.45
MY CATEGORY IS OBC NCL
SO ANY CHANCE TO GET ANY NITS ??? OR PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHICH INSTITUTE SHOULD I FILL IN MY CCMT COUNCELLING ON THE BASED OF THIS SCORE PLEASE SIR REPLY ME I NEED YOUR YOUR ADVICE FOR MY COUNCELLING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?