22nd August 2016, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for TGT & PGT Hindi

Sir, please help me I'm so confused I had done my inter (science stream included hindi ) after that I passed inter in Sanskrit as a single subject and now doing B.A. (Hindi English and psychology). I intended to do B.Ed. after graduation but because I am not studying Sanskrit in graduation will I be eligible for TGT & PGT Hindi if I will pass Sanskrit as a single subject in graduation and M.A. (Hindi)? Thank you.

23rd August 2016, 03:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for TGT & PGT Hindi

Eligibility criteria for TGT and PGT Hindi

Eligibility criteria for TGT:-

Candidate must have completed his/ her graduation degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have completed B.Ed or LT in respective subject from recognised University

Age limit :-

Age limit is 21 to 40 years . Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidate as per government norms.

Eligibility criteria for PGT Hindi:-

Post graduate degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from any recognised University and B.Ed from recognised University.

Matric with Hindi /.Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / graduation / post graduation with Hindi as one of the subjects.

Consistent good academic record.
3rd June 2017, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for TGT & PGT Hindi

I done M.A. with Hindi subject but I can't done Be.d or Tet .am I eligible for PGT exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?