2nd November 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Is the IELTS necessary to get admission in MS Mechanical Engineering at KTH Royal Institute of Technology? Whom to approach for admission?

Sir, I want to take admission in MS after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering at KTH Royal Institute of Technology. Please tell me will I have to pass IELTS for it? Whom to approach for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Terms and conditions to get admission in M.Tech at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden? Where and how to approach for admission?
  2. Eligibility criteria and details of admission in B.Tech (Civil) at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden? Marks required in IELTS and exact time to apply?
  3. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MS course at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden after Mechatronics engineering?
  4. When the admission of Master in Naval Architecture will be available in KTH Royal Institute of Technology?
  5. Eligibility criteria to study MS from KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden?
  6. Eligibility to study Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology for BArch student? Requirements to get admission?
  7. Entrance exams to study Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology?
  8. Information about Master in Naval Architecture offered in KTH Royal Institute of Technology -- [New]
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology?
  10. Details regarding admission in M.Tech at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University, Australia?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission in Rochester Institute of Technology, USA to study Computer Engineering course after BCA? Fee structure for whole course? Can I get admission without clearing IELTS exam?
  13. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility and total fees to get admission in MS at Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland? How to approach for admission?
  15. Marks required in IELTS and TOEFL to get admission in MS at University of Technology, Sydney? When the IELTS and TOEFL exam conducted?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden to study MS in Wave Physics?
  17. Admission in Germany is possible for Manufacturing having 5.5 in IELTS and 65% in Mechanical stream?
  18. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS from London College of Science & Technology? When to approach for admission?
3rd November 2017, 05:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the IELTS necessary to get admission in MS Mechanical Engineering at KTH Royal Institute of Technology? Whom to approach for admission?

Yes, you need to take IELTS examination to apply for admission to MS in Mechanical Engineering course at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden. IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. You need to score at least 6.5 bands in IELTS examination to get admission in best universities. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in KTG Royal Institute of Technology.
3rd November 2017, 11:02 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is the IELTS necessary to get admission in MS Mechanical Engineering at KTH Royal Institute of Technology? Whom to approach for admission?

Yes, IELTS exam must be take by the candidates who are willing to get admission in MS Mechanical Engineering course at KTH Royal Institute of Technology. In order to get admission in KTH Royal Institute of Technology for MS in Mechanical Engineering course, you must have to appear and qualify in GRE and IELTS examinations. After getting the qualifying score/bands, you can contact university for the further admission procedure.
Below I have listed details of Institute:
Royal Institute of Technology
Address: Brinellvägen 8, 114 28 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 790 60 00
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?