25th February 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Details regarding admission in M.Tech at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University, Australia?

Hello sir, I am Mechanical Engineering graduate and have one year of work experience but I want to do M.Tech from RMIT University (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University), Australia. Please give me details?

Related Questions:
  1. Is the IELTS necessary to get admission in MS Mechanical Engineering at KTH Royal Institute of Technology? Whom to approach for admission?
  2. Best universities in abroad to study Masters in Architecture and Construction
  3. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  4. In which stream can I do Masters in Australia and Melbourne?
  5. List of universities which offer Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Abroad? Requirements to apply?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden to study MS in Wave Physics?
  7. Which country is preferable to study M.S. in Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  9. Top 10 colleges offering Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad
  10. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  12. List of good colleges to do M.Tech in IT/Computer Science after Msc IT in Bathinda?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Master of Civil Engineering program in The University of Melbourne?
  14. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  15. Information about Master in Naval Architecture offered in KTH Royal Institute of Technology -- [New]
  16. Admission in BBA in South Australia is possible?
  17. Post graduation in Textile after graduation in Arts?
  18. Eligibility criteria and details of admission in B.Tech (Civil) at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden? Marks required in IELTS and exact time to apply?
21st March 2018, 04:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding admission in M.Tech at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University, Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Mechanical Engineering graduate and have one year of work experience but I want to do M.Tech from RMIT University (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University), Australia. Please give me details?

Candidates who have completed a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in the relevant subject with a minimum GPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 are eligible to apply for the Master of Engineering course at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Australia. There is no entrance examination for the admission to study Master of Engineering course at RMIT. Candidates should have cleared English language test like IELTS with a minimum overall band of 6.5 with no band below 6.0 for the admission to the Master of Engineering at RMIT. Candidates have to apply for the admission with documents like passport copy, personal statement, resume, reference from employers, etc. Candidates can also contact the RMIT representative in India. The RMIT, Australia website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?