7th December 2011, 06:12 AM
Kalidasan.B

What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?

Sir, I am very keen to do my MS mechanical engineering in germany. What is the admission procedure? How much mark should be scored in GRE and IELTS to get free education? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? And what are the top university offering mechanical engineering in germany . Cant we join in german college with writing GRE and IELTS?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  2. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  3. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  4. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  5. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
  12. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
  13. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  14. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  15. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  16. Eligibility criteria to do Mechanical engineering from Germany? What is the admission procedure and which are the scholarships available?
  17. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  18. What would be the cut-off required to be scored in GRE exam to get good universities admission in US with scholarship? -- [New]
17th March 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?

Sir, I am very keen to do my MS mechanical engineering in germany. What is the admission procedure? How much mark should be scored in GRE and IELTS to get free education? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? And what are the top university offering mechanical engineering in germany(scholarship affording one) . Cant we join in german college with writing GRE and IELTS?
20th May 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?

I have 56% marks in 12th will i be eligible for GRE exam?
27th September 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

For doing ms in germany,is that necessary to know german language?
30th September 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for ms exams in abroad
22nd November 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGGREGATE I SHOULD POSSES FOR DOING M.S IN U.S.A IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
24th November 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

after completing b.e mech what types of jobs i get in germany?
12th December 2012, 05:17 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Electronics Engineering Eligibility Criteria:

For Electronics Engineering (or Telecommunication engineering) you must start your academic career in Science at intermediate level i.e. plus two (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).

After completion of class 12th or plus two in science stream he/she has to sit for entrance examinations conducted both at national and state level (e.g. IITJEE, AIEEE, BITSAT etc.).

After qualifying the entrance exam he/she would take up BE/BTech in Electronics engineering which is of four years duration.

One can also go for Diploma program after completion of his/her class 10th. Here he/she will be recognized with the status of a junior engineer.
One, who still wants to study further after completing BE/BTech, can pursue MTech program offered by Indian Institutes of Technology and few other engineering colleges/universities in the country.

The Institution of Engineers (India) also offers course in mechanical engineering which is equivalent to BE/BTech offered by other institutes/universities.
15th June 2013, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

is gre required for persuing ms in germany. What minimum score one should have in IELTS to get good university for mechanical student?
18th August 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am ece 4th student . am i elligible for ms exam in kharagpore .if then what is the procedure .and the application date .please
25th August 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What is eligibility criteria for ms in mechanical engineering in new zealand
3rd November 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
please grant me information of GEE and IELTS. and eligibility criteria for ms in mechanical engineering in Germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?