19th July 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do Master in Naval Architecture course from KTH Royal Institute of Technology. I just want to know that what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology for BArch student? Requirements to get admission?
  2. Information about Master in Naval Architecture offered in KTH Royal Institute of Technology -- [New]
  3. When the admission of Master in Naval Architecture will be available in KTH Royal Institute of Technology?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology?
  5. Is the IELTS necessary to get admission in MS Mechanical Engineering at KTH Royal Institute of Technology? Whom to approach for admission?
  6. Eligibility criteria to study MS from KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden?
  7. Terms and conditions to get admission in M.Tech at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden? Where and how to approach for admission?
  8. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MS course at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden after Mechatronics engineering?
  9. Eligibility criteria and details of admission in B.Tech (Civil) at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden? Marks required in IELTS and exact time to apply?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch?
  11. How to join Naval architecture after B.Arch from a recognized institute?
  12. Entrance exams for master degree in architecture after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  13. How to get admission in Naval Architecture Course in Cochin University(CUSAT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which colleges can I join for B.Arch after scoring 80%?
  15. Which is the best course in engineering?
  16. In which college can I get after scoring 3128 rank in UPTU B.Arch?
  17. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  18. In which college will I get a seat in B.Arch course after scoring 31335 in B.Arch exam? List of colleges?
26th July 2018, 03:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology?

In order to get admission in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology to study Master in Naval Architecture, you have to take an one of the following English language tests as mentioned below.

TOEFL (Paper-based): Score of 4.5 (scale 1-6) in written test, total score of 575.

TOEFL iBT (internet-based): Score of 20 (scale 0-30) in written test, total score of 90.

IELTS Academic: A minimum overall mark of 6.5, with no section lower than 5.5

Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB): Minimum score of 90.

University of Michigan, ECPE (Examination for the certificate of Proficiency in English)

Pearson PTE Academic: Score of 62 (writing 61)

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?