17th June 2011, 03:40 PM
nim vargz

Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?

hi i am doing bbm (1st yr) from a reputed college in bangalore. and i hav 2 years work experience in BPO industry having worked with Wipro Ltd and Expedia travels. i am willing to do MBA and would start preparing for CAt/Gmat n other competitive exams bt wud like to knw wat job opportunities i hav after BBM. and also for few universities i see for MBA they require minimum 5 yrs work experience.
also i want to know how i can get to know about the scholarship programmes that many universities offer (i scored 81% in my 12th).

Looking fwd for a reply..
Thanx..

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification required for MBA course? Job opportunities after completion of MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in London Business School?
  3. Job opportunities available after BBM? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities in Canada for B.Com female graduate who has 2.5 years of experience in Amazon India?
  5. List private jobs with salary details for B.Sc. (Ag) students?
  6. How to do a job without doing MBA?
  7. Job opportunities with salary expectation for BBM graduate? Detailed information about BBM program?
  8. What are the opportunities available in Singapore for pursuing MBA? Universities offering MBA in Singapore? Job opportunities in this field?
  9. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  10. Details for NET exam for computer science?
  11. How much is the score required to join MS in Chemical Engineering? Which universities are preferable and what are the job opportunities?
  12. Minimum qualifications required to do MBA in Australia?
  13. What are the job opportunities after BBM?
  14. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  15. How to do MBA after completing BBM with overall percentage of 60%?
  16. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in HR with 2 years of experience in HR
  17. How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?
  18. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
26th December 2011, 10:49 PM
anxanu_en

Default Re: Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?

Almost all foreign premier inst demand 5 yrs of work exp for their MBA courses. In India only executive MBA programs require prior exp.
A good GMAT score can fetch you upto 100% scholarships as well.
All the best!
28th June 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?

along with bbm can we do any other courses???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?