26th August 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Canada for B.Com female graduate who has 2.5 years of experience in Amazon India?

Hi,
I am Deepa Kaushik. I'm a B.Com graduate with 2.5 years of experience with Amazon India. I am looking for a job in Canada. Can you please help. I would like to know if I have the minimum criteria required in me to apply for jobs in Canada. Please help!

Related Questions:
11th June 2016, 01:45 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job opportunities in Canada for B.Com female graduate who has 2.5 years of experience in Amazon India?

If you are working in Amazon, then you do have by default opportunity for the onsite. As Amazon operate in Atlanta, Memphis and 13 different time zone of the world.

You are already 2.5 year experienced employee. So, it will be better if you will talk to your manager for the onsite opportunity, as he can give you some opportunity for the amazon itself, you need not to look outside for the same, when you have your opportunity in the company itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?