6th May 2011, 12:57 AM
sudipmaity

How much is the score required to join MS in Chemical Engineering? Which universities are preferable and what are the job opportunities?

Dear Sir,
I have already got my answer of previous question, thanks for that. But still i have a question to you. If i go to european country for the same purpose(MS in chemical engineering), what should be the required scores and what are the procedures to get entry to the universities.which universities are preferable and what about the job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  2. Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?
  3. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  4. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  5. Job opportunities for girls after B.Tech Chemical? -- [New]
  6. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  7. Which is the most preferable NIT for Chemical Engineering? How to apply online? I have scored 781 in GATE in chemical engineering
  8. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  9. What are the career opportunities in Chemical Engineering?
  10. List of top Universities to apply for with a score of 1050 in GRE and 95 in TOEFL? Information regarding Job Opportunities from these Universities?
  11. Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MS in UK? Best universities to do MS in Chemical Engineering? How much GRE score is required?
  12. Job opportunities after B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Which are the companies hiring chemical engineers?
  13. Job opportunities in Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited for Chemical Diploma student?
  14. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  16. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student in Mumbai?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
29th September 2011, 10:04 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: How much is the score required to join MS in Chemical Engineering? Which universities are preferable and what are the job opportunities?

well, you need a score of around 1300 to get admission into the top universities in the country. some of the top universities that offer MS in chemical engineering are
1. Harvard university
2. Stanford university.
3. California institute of technology
4. Massachusetts institute if technology.
5. Cambridge university.
29th September 2011, 10:05 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: How much is the score required to join MS in Chemical Engineering? Which universities are preferable and what are the job opportunities?

well, you need a score of around 1300 to get admission into the top universities in the country. some of the top universities that offer MS in chemical engineering are
1. Harvard university
2. Stanford university.
3. California institute of technology
4. Massachusetts institute if technology.
5. Cambridge university.
19th June 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my b-tech in chemical engineering and i want to know which universities in Germany,us and canada offer MS in chemical engg. what should be my GRE and ielts score if my aggregate is 83%
8th February 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

hello,i got 300 in the new gre pattern;i am pursuing my b.tech in chemical engeneering with an aggregate of 75%.What are the top universities offer me ms in chemical engeneering..?
26th May 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I got 326 in revised GRE. Completed 6th Semester chemical Engg from NIT with CGPA 7.5 up to 5th Sem.Want to do MS in a good university in US .Wish to apply in 2014 fall. Planning to give TOEFL in July. Is TOEFL mark important in getting scholarship or getting admission in good universities? Which are the best universities for chemical Engg for Masters and PhD and what is the chance of me getting admission .Is there any chance in getting scholarship? Kindly reply.
9th June 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my ms in chemical engineering in germany.what are the requirements are needed.how many mark should I score in gre exam
5th October 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

which country is best for doing ms in chemical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?