20th March 2018, 07:49 AM
Nagarjuna naga

Eligibility to study B.Tech(Agriculture Engineering) for 2nd PUC PCME student?

Hello, I have taken PCME in my 2nd PUC. I want to study Agriculture Engineering in my B.Tech. So, I am eligible for this or not? Kindly, let me know.

31st March 2018, 12:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech(Agriculture Engineering) for 2nd PUC PCME student?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course. Admissions in B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective state/ college/ university.
31st March 2018, 02:04 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech(Agriculture Engineering) for 2nd PUC PCME student?

Being a student of 2nd year of PUC ( Pre University course ) with PCME group ( i.e; Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as main subjects ), you are certainly eligible for admission in B.Tech in Agriculture i.e; Agriculture engineering degree course if you complete your PUC with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.

Further, for admission in top agriculture colleges for pursuing Agriculture Engineering degree course you need to qualify entrance examinations like AIEEA UG held by ICAR, or State CET/EEE.
31st March 2018, 06:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for pursuing Agriculture Engineering course i.e; B.Tech in Agriculture is a higher secondary school degree with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.

So, being a student of Class 12th i.e; 2nd year of PUC with PCME group you are eligible for pursuing B.Tech in Agriculture degree course once you complete your PUC with marks mentioned above.
31st March 2018, 06:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in PUC can apply for Bachelor of Technology in Agriculture Engineering.

Entrance Exams for B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering:

Joint Entrance Examination.

BCECE exam of Bihar.

MH Common Entrance Test.

Uttar Pradesh State Level Engineering Entrance Examination.
31st March 2018, 08:24 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Yes, surely. You are eligible for pursuing B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering after completing 2nd PUC examination with PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English).

But you have to acquire at least 75% aggregate in your 2nd PUC to get admission in B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?