20th March 2018, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

What kind of difficulties I can face if drop a year in Higher Secondary?

I have got my Higher Secondary admit card recently. But my preparation is not good. So I want to drop a year. What's the problem I will face?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous questions for Art & Craft teacher's post? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there improvement exam in Higher Secondary WBCHSE or I have to drop a year? Whether 12th from IGNOU is equivalent to class 12?
  3. Difficulties to get admission in PhD program if having academic gaps?
  4. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
  5. What kind of difficulties I can face if won't pay education loan amount on time?
  6. Should I drop a year to appear in Improvement exam of 12th WBCHSE Board?
  7. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  8. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  9. Which course should I pursue after 12th to become a CA? Which all difficulties I will have to face?
  10. Is there any difficulty to get admission in PhD(Physics) if having academic gaps?
  11. Whether Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur offers Higher Secondary Science course? -- [New]
  12. Can community be changed from BC to SC in Higher Secondary?
  13. Job after B.E (ECE) with 54% aggregated marks?
  14. Which type of difficulties a Biology student will face in NDA exam?
  15. Possibility to reappear in CET exam two times if haven't got good rank in previous year? Will I have to face any difficulties in seat allotment?
  16. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  17. Can I study B.Sc if completed Higher Secondary around 42 years ago?
  18. What problem will I face in future at the time of college placement after having drop of 3 year after 12th
31st March 2018, 12:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of difficulties I can face if drop a year in Higher Secondary?

You will not face any problem if you drop a year before pursuing Higher Secondary course. But, while applying for jobs, the companies won't allow the candidates to participate in the recruitment process, if they are having more than 2-3 years of gap between studies. Since, you have decided to take only one year gap before Higher Secondary then, you will not have any problems in future.
31st March 2018, 05:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of difficulties I can face if drop a year in Higher Secondary?

If you have not prepared well then you can drop 1 year surely and there will be no problem. If you have a valid reason then no further question will be asked.
And do not worry just focus on your studies.
31st March 2018, 07:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

You will not face any difficulties if you drop a year because of poor preparation but i suggest you, to not drop a year. If you will not get good marks, then you can give improvement examination to improve your mark-sheet.
31st March 2018, 08:25 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

There will be no problem if you drop a year in higher secondary education because if you go for your higher education like graduation or post graduation no one will ask you about your gap.
The only problem you can face is during job interviews, the interviewer may ask you about the gap but if you provide a valid reason about your gap then there will be no problem in getting jobs.

It will be better if you prepare well and score good marks in your higher secondary education because if you score less marks without preparation then you cannot good colleges in graduation and even tough to get jobs in government or private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?