26th December 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How to plan to study in my 2nd PUC?

Hi I am 2nd PUC student. I want time table for studying all subjects and I am a Kannada medium student. How can I score 90% and above. Please give me some tip.

26th December 2016, 09:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to plan to study in my 2nd PUC?

It is very easy to score 90% marks or above in board examination of any board of India. What you need to do is to make a plan and just stick to it for duration of that plan. You can make your own plan. Here is a sample plan for study.

>>List down all subjects of your board exam. Make a separate notebook for each subject. Write syllabus of subject in their respective copy. Identify your weakest subject or subject in which you have no interest. When you start your study, first read that subject for 2-3 hours and solve questions based on whatever you have read. If there are five subjects, you can devote 2 hours to the weakest subject and then 1.5 hours to rest four subject.

>>Take first chapter, read it two or three times to get understanding of chapter. After that make short notes on topics of each chapter. After doing all these, solve exercise and in text question. Repeat all these steps with each and every chapter of all subjects.

>>Once you have completed whole syllabus of your subjects, buy previous year papers and solve it. Practice ten question papers of each subject before exam. In examination, write answers in neat and clean manner with better presentation to fetch more marks.
26th December 2016, 09:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You simply have to follow some simple tips to score good marks in your final exams. Some of such tips are as follow:

1. You should be regular in your study. If there is gap in study, then you have to start from beginning that will results loss of time.
2. You should make a routine table for your day. Try to include study, play/entertainment, proper sleeping time in your routine.
3. Try to avoid late night study and be habitual to wake up early in the morning.
4. Practice previous papers as much as you can. Previous papers given an idea about the pattern and type of question asked in the final exam.
5. Take care of your health also.
27th December 2016, 03:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To get above 90% of marks in your 2nd PUC, you should follow some of the tips and a certain time table to improve your knowledge.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study. Fix some hours daily in which you will study. Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of immense importance. Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily. Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any and keep yourself healthy to do these activities.
27th December 2016, 10:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you maintain a proper time table and stick to it properly, there is no such problem in it. You can very much score above 90% in your examination.

You need to get admission in a good coaching institute providing classes for the above examination.

You should make a habit of revising things at the end of the day as it will enhance your learning power and will be remembered by you for a longer period of time.

Stay healthy as it is the most important thing is life as a healthy body carries a healthy man.
10th June 2017, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

I'm pankaja How this I cannot understand this I'm very weak in studies how can spend my time for study time table I need
18th July 2018, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I am very scared as i yet didn't started to study. How could i cover my portion plz help me
15th January 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I am girish, how to devise time to study PCMB &Languages? please give me rough time line to study.
16th July 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Give time table for how to and which subjects are reading
7th August 2019, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How much hours study in a day?
3rd October 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my 12th correspondence and currently learning at home, it gets a little tough sometimes. Any tips on how to finish faster?HEPS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?