3rd March 2018, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure and application dates for PUC 1 & 2nd year for Mount Carmel?

My daughter wants to join the PUC for Mount Carmel. She is studying in ICSE sylabus. I want to know when is the application forms issued and what is the fee structure for 1st & 2nd PUC. The combination she is looking for is Science (PCME) & Arts With History/Economics/ Physiology and Sociology.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of issue of application forms to join in mount carmel colleges for PUC -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure of application to join PUC Science in Mount Carmel College Bangalore
  3. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?
  5. How to get admission into MBBS course after 2nd PUC? What is the fee structure for the course?
  6. What is the duration of the course after 2nd PUC? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to study further in Canada after PUC 2nd year? What would be the course fee structure in Canada?
  8. Fee structure of HS Science in Carmel School, Jorhat? -- [New]
  9. How many BCom(Principles of Management) seats are available in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?
  10. Total fee structure of 9th standard in Carmel High School?
  11. Can I do my direct 2nd PUC course after scoring 35 percent in 10th?
  12. How may I get my my admit card for 14th NSO? I'm in 8th Standard from Mount Carmel High school(Akola)
  13. What should I study next after completion of PUC exams in commerce stream?
  14. What is the fee structure for PUC?
  15. What is the fees for BSc Forensic in Bangalore? What is the scope in India?
  16. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
  17. Which course should I opt after completion of 2nd PUC?
  18. Can I get admission in MBBS without entrance test? How much fee is needed for MBBS? I have scored 52% in 2nd year PUC
18th September 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and application dates for PUC 1 & 2nd year for Mount Carmel?

What is the fees structure for P.U.C.1st year in Mount carmel P.U College Bangalore.52
30th November 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and application dates for PUC 1 & 2nd year for Mount Carmel?

When is the entrance exam date and what is the fees structure for pu PCMB
15th February 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

My daughter wants join the 1st puc for MCC she is studying in icse syllabus in maruthy vidhyala banaswadi ,when is the entrance exam and what is the fees structure
1st May 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 91% in sslc i want to join for pcmc what is the fee structure for 1puc
1st May 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 91% in sslc i want to join for pcmc what is the fee structure for 1puc
12th November 2019, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

For my daughter am looking for the PU. kindly confirm the date of issue of application form for the PUC 1 & 2 year and fees structure for the PCMB
7th February 2020, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to join pcmb so can I know what is the fees structure!!!
13th February 2020, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

we can pay in installment admission or what is your suggestion
20th May 2020, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I want admission for my daughter for 1 puc she is studying in sacred hearts girls school and the fees s for commerce
21st July 2020, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for 1st PUC & 2nd PUC in Mount Carmel College?
3rd June 2021, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

When the fees payment for 1PUC willbe informed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?