5th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I mortgage my land to get an Education Loan in Canara Bank?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know that for taking an education loan in Canara Bank, I can mortgage my land property? My son want to study MBBS, so I want to mortgage my land. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount of education loan Canara Bank grant with and without security? What is the process to mortgage securities?
  2. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  4. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  5. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Canara Bank? -- [New]
  6. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  7. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  8. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Canara Bank? -- [New]
  11. Possibility to get education loan in security of Agricultural land for Pilot training in abroad? What are the instructions for land mortgage?
  12. Documents required to apply for Education Loan in Canara Bank for BCA course?
  13. How to avail education loan with out offering any mortgage?
  14. Canara Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study Abroad?
  15. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  16. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan against land as a mortgage in rural areas?
  17. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  18. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
15th May 2018, 04:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I mortgage my land to get an Education Loan in Canara Bank?

Yes it is possible and you can apply for education loan on the basis of your property. You can also apply on the basis of fixed deposits or LIC policy. But the value of land should be equal to loan amount for which you have applied.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?