14th April 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BCom after a gap of 5 years for 12th NIOS Commerce 25 years old candidate?

I have studied 12th Commerce from NIOS Board. I have completed my study 5 years ago. After that I was doing part time job. Now I am 25 years old. I am interested to do BCom. I am eligible for BCom admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in BBA after a gap of 3 years for 12th NIOS Commerce 20 years old candidate?
  2. Admission in BCA after a gap of 3 years after 12th NIOS Commerce?
  3. Can I apply for 12th NIOS board to improve my marks to appear for JEE after 2 years gap?
  4. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce if completed 11th NIOS 2 years ago?
  6. Possibility to study BCom(Computer Applications) for 12th Commerce student?
  7. Can I join 12th standard in NIOS after 20 years gap?
  8. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  9. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if completed 12th from NIOS board after two years gap? List of universities with minimum bands required for admission?
  10. Eligibility to get BCom admission in IGNOU for a candidate with 41% in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in class 12th NIOS with one year gap? What is the procedure of admission?
  12. Is it possible to study 12th NIOS directly for home-schooled candidate?
  13. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  14. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  15. Can I do BA in psychology after 8 years of gap?
  16. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  17. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  18. Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?
8th May 2018, 10:15 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BCom after a gap of 5 years for 12th NIOS Commerce 25 years old candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Com course after 5 year of completion of 12th.

Candidates passed 12th are eligible to get admission in the course.

Gap year or age limit is not the bar to get admission in most of the colleges and universities in general courses.

For more details visit the official website of the college or university in which you want to get admission.
8th May 2018, 12:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BCom after a gap of 5 years for 12th NIOS Commerce 25 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have studied 12th Commerce from NIOS Board. I have completed my study 5 years ago. After that I was doing part time job. Now I am 25 years old. I am interested to do BCom. I am eligible for BCom admission?

Candidates (25 years old) after completion of 12th commerce from NIOS can get admission to study BCom in various universities. Those students who have passed 12th commerce can study BCom in various colleges. Duration of the course is three years. Some of the colleges offering admission to the BCom for the 12th NIOS candidates are given below:

IGNOU - Official Website

Annamalai University - Official Website

Nalanda Open University - Official Website

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University - Official Website

Tamilnadu Open University - Official Website
8th May 2018, 04:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can opt for B.Com degree course at this instant after the completion of your class 12th examination from NIOS, 5 years ago.
But, you must have to apply for the above mentioned course through correspondence.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognized Board can very much apply for the B.Com degree course through correspondence.
8th May 2018, 07:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission in any college nearby. They will ask for gap certificate, and you should have proof of this gap, if you were doing something. Normally, regular admission is not possible after such gap.

You can also apply for admission at any open university like IGNOU, if you are facing problems in getting admission in a regular college.
9th May 2018, 05:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue B.Com after a gap of 5 years also. There will be no any restriction regarding a long gap. Age also not matters to get admission. You can get admission at any age after completing higher secondary education from a recognized university in any stream. To have completed 12th from Commerce stream is not compulsory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?