25th July 2018, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BBA after a gap of 3 years for 12th NIOS Commerce 20 years old candidate?

I have studied 12th Commerce from NIOS Board. I have completed my study 3 years ago. After that I was doing part time job. Now I am 20 years old. I am interested to do BBA. I am eligible for BBA admission?

Related Questions:
28th July 2018, 12:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BBA after a gap of 3 years for 12th NIOS Commerce 20 years old candidate?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and it is a professional bachelor degree course with a good career scope in business world.

The minimum education required for pursuing BBA degree course is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline with English as one of the main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th from NIOS board which is one of the three national board of education in India, you are certainly eligible for getting admission in BBA degree course as gap years within the academics does not mean that you are not eligible for further studies.
28th July 2018, 07:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BBA after a gap of 3 years for 12th NIOS Commerce 20 years old candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BBA course. BBA is Bachelor in Business Administration and is three year professional course.

The examination is conducted by various institute for admission in the course. Candidates passed 12th are eligible to get admission in the course.

Candidates passed 12th from NIOS are eligible to appear in examination. Visit the official website of institute in which you want to get admission for more information.
28th July 2018, 09:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

BBA is Bachelor in Business Administration and it is three year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

For admission in some of the institute it is mandatory to have Mathematics in 12th.

Gap year is not a bar to get admission in the course. Institutes conduct entrance examination for admission in the course and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?