18th April 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya?

Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya I need to appear any kind of entrance exam? Because I have heard that there is an entrance exam for this course admission in this college.

15th May 2018, 12:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya?

Yes, in order to pursue Bachelor of Elementary Eduation in Aditi Mahavidyalaya, you have to appear for an entrancce examimation. There are lots of examinations available, so you can appear for anyone of them and apply for the course. These are the examimations for which you can apply:

> MAT

> CAT

> XAT

> CMAT

> ATMA

> MHCET
15th May 2018, 12:41 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya?

Every college conducts its entrance examination individually to get admission in B.El.Ed course. You can apply online.
You can get direct admission also.
16th May 2018, 03:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

B.El.Ed course is a duration of 3 years long. Students, who have completed their graduation from a recognized college/ university, are eligible to pursue this course.. In order to pursue B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya you will have to sit in the MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/MHCET test. Admission is based on the score obtained in MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/MHCET test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?