18th April 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & fee expenses of B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya?

Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of B.El.Ed course which is available in Aditi Mahavidyalaya? I want to join this college for this course so I want to know about the course fee expenses and also tell me about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Anthropology) in Gurucharan College?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Business Analytics) in IMED, Pune?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Biology) in Chhattisgarh Commerce & Science?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2018, 07:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & fee expenses of B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya?

Fee expenses of B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya is Rs. 8,440 per year.
Course structure are:-
Type – UG Degree
Level – Graduation
Duration – 4 years
Eligibility – 10+2 with 45%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?