30th April 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Computer Science) in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya for MPhil(Computer Science) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Specializations available in MPhil in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?
  2. Course duration and fee structure of MPhil(Computer Science) in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?
  3. Admission criteria to study MPhil(Computer Science) in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?
  4. Job opportunities for MPhil(Computer Science) candidate of Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?
  5. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in MH Patel Gram Seva Mahavidyalaya?
  6. How to take transfer from Sardar Patel University Gujarat University? Procedure for the same?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th with Science stream at Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Lodi Estate, New Delhi after one year gap? Will I have to face entrance exam for it?
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in MH Patel Gram Seva Mahavidyalaya?
  9. Last date to apply for Sardar Patel College of Nursing B.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam? Total fee expenses?
  10. How much money can I get after completing B.Tech from Sardar Vallabhai Patel University?
  11. Details of all the government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  12. Examination date of SLET conducted by Sardar Patel University
  13. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I be enrolled in summer projects for lecturers?
  15. Admission criteria to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in MH Patel Gram Seva Mahavidyalaya? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  17. How much money can I get after completing Biotech from Sardar Vallabhai Patel University
  18. Names of the M.A(MIH) colleges in Barabanki affiliated from RMLAU?
10th June 2018, 09:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Computer Science) in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?

Yes, there is an entrance examination available in order to pursue this M.Phil in Computer Science course in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya.

>> Basically, in order to pursue M.Phil course from this college, you should have appeared in entrance examination that is conducted by this university.

>> Besides this, you must meet the qualification criteria. You should have scored minimum 50% marks in the entrance test that is conducted by the University and must have scored 50% or more in PG Degree Examination.

>> Generally admission are granted on the basis of the merit that is prepared from performance in,

@ Entrance Test (60% weightage) and
@ External Theory Marks obtained in PG Exam (40% weightage)

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?