24th April 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes/colleges offering courses in Animation and their fees details

Which are the institutes or colleges in Delhi offering full time courses in Animation? Also, provide the fee details of those colleges. Are there any further division in Animation? If yes, then which has better scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Animation course can be done after B.A.? Different courses available in Animation?
  2. Details about the animation course and the institutions offering Animation course? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  3. Best colleges in Chennai offering masters degree in Animation and VFX(Or) animation and gaming? What is the average fees for the above course?
  4. Details of course, duration and fees for Industrial Training?
  5. Universities offering MS in Animation? I have completed BSc
  6. Animation in mobile technology?
  7. Which all diploma courses are available in animation?
  8. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information about MSc integrated courses of animation technology? Colleges offering the course in Chennai? Details about the MSc courses available in Chennai and their fee structure?
  10. Any colleges providing Multimedia course in 2D, 3D animation?
  11. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  12. Is B Sc (Animation) better or short term courses in animation with general graduation (BA/B.Com) is better?
  13. Which are the best courses in Animation? I have comleting class 12th
  14. List of colleges in USA offering Multimedia course? Duration, fees and opportunities?
  15. List of Institutes offering Cardio Vascular Technology courses in Kerala? Fee structure for these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  16. Which course is suitable for me after passing B.A from correspondence university
  17. Which engineering course is more relative to animation course?
  18. Fee structure for B.Sc in Animation? Is there any government institute which offers this course?
11th May 2018, 11:25 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes/colleges offering courses in Animation and their fees details

List of institutes/ colleges offering Animation courses with their total fees are:-
Lovely Professional University, Connaught Place – Rs. 3.27 lakh
Zee Institute of Creative Art, Bhubaneswar – Rs. 4 lakh
P.A. Inamdar College of Visual Effects, Design and Art, Camp, Pune – Rs. 4.30 lakh
Suryadatta College of Management, Information Research and Technology, Pune – Rs. 2.70 lakh
Toonz Animation Academy, Lucknow – Rs. 3 lakh
Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala – Rs. 2.53 lakh
Chandigarh University, Chandigarh – Rs. 2.70 lakh
Quantum School of Media Studies and Design, Roorkee – Rs. 2.03 lakh
Amity University, Jaipur – Rs. 1.47 lakh

Animation courses have great scope in Future and demand of this course is increasing every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?