14th July 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?

i want to do further education in animation stream .
now iam doing b.tec in computer science.
plz how i can full my dream .
what are the courses of animation after b.tec.
it has scope in future.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  2. Can I do b.Ed Hindi in correspondence after completing B.Com from Ujjain?
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. After doing my B.Tech in computer science which career path should I choose?
  5. List of courses to join after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  7. Which course should I choose between BSc computer science, maths, animation and chemistry? Best colleges for the same?
  8. Which are the best courses in Animation? I have comleting class 12th
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. Which is the best course to do in Diploma? -- [New]
  11. What are the different options for medical student? Fields available in IT?
  12. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  13. Science courses that I can pursue other than engineering after 10+2?
  14. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  15. What to do after B.A in Maths?
  16. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  17. Eligibility for M.Phil(Commerce) after B.Com(Finance) and MBA(Finance and HR)?
  18. Information about CS after 12th?
3rd September 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?

which courses i can do join after b.com?
2nd May 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?

i'm still studying b.tech computer science. As i m a 2nd year student.... i want career in android or animation side.
i m good in programming not the best but i am trying to make it best. plse tell me any MNC for my career. is there any other choices which i will have to go.
4th November 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

if you love the android then you go android development. because iphones & ipad and all smartphones computers of future.
android development growing up in 2020 to next future.

whenever animation is not small field now today 3d movies released and his earninig in billions

minimum 1 movie=5 to 10 billion in usd$
9th November 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm BE (cse)passed student, I interested Animation.... Plz tell me about animation after graduation is best or not? Plz answer.......
2nd April 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I m doing BE in cse 6th sem,i interested in animation and i want to do masters in animation so plz tell me which education I should do....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?