31st December 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Animation course can be done after B.A.? Different courses available in Animation?

I'm about to complete my B.A. Can I do Animation course after completing my B.A? What is the career prospect in Animation in India? Please, provide all details relating to different courses available in Animation.

12th April 2018, 10:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Animation course can be done after B.A.? Different courses available in Animation?

Yes, definitely you can apply for animation course after completing your degree course and these are the courses which you can apply.

- BSc in Fundamentals of Art, Design and Visualisation

Computer Graphics

Creating Illustrations

Advanced Scripting

Digital FX

Basics of 3D animation

Digital filmmaking

Clay Animation

Photoshop

List of colleges:

NID, Ahmedabad

IDC IIT Bombay, Mumbai

Toonz Academy, Trivandrum Puram

ICAT, Chennai
12th April 2018, 11:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Animation course can be done after B.A.? Different courses available in Animation?

Certainly you can pursue the animation course. The minimum qualification asked my most institutes is 12th standard. Before changing streams make sure that you have the required talent for the same. Creativity is a must in this field. The institute man need you take a test to check whether you have the required talent for the feld.

Different courses available in animation:-

3D animation
Shop stop motion animation
Explore animation
Film making and animation in the classroom
Rigging course
Classical animation
2D / 3D character animation.
13th April 2018, 11:36 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Of course you can pursue the animation course after BA.

The minimum qualification asked my most institutes in 12th standard.

Before changing stream the make sure that you have the required talent for the same. Creativity is a must in this field the instituties man need you take a test to check whether you have the required talent for the field.

Different courses in animation field:-

3D Animation.

Shop Stop Motion Animation

Explore Animation

Filmmaking and Animation in the classroom

Rigging Course

Classical Animation

2D and 3D Character Animation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?