21st June 2011, 06:37 PM
mukesh.nh1

Is Karnataka state Open University,Mysore is recognized by University Grant Commission?

Hello all,

I am Ranveer singh diploma in civil engineering want to B tech civil......wat to know about KSOU,mysore that is it approved by ugc or not ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get state government job after completing BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University, Mysore?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in UPSC exams if completed B.Com General from KSOU?
  3. What is the procedure for the admission in second year diploma?
  4. List of the colleges for M.ed correspondence course?
  5. Is B.Tech course from KSOU valid to join Higher studies?
  6. Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  8. Whether B.Tech certificate of RVDU is valid for Karnataka State Government jobs? -- [New]
  9. Universities offering diploma in food technologies though correspondence?
  10. Is the B.Tech degree offered by KSOU approved under all government norms?
  11. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  12. Is Karnataka State Open University a fully affiliated and recognized university? Will B.Tech students from this university get a job in government sector?
  13. Is KSOU bachelor of Arts eligible in Punjab? How may I get details?
  14. Is Karnataka state open university approved? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Is BSc group from KSOU UGC AICTE approved?
  16. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  17. Grant of master degree from West Bengal School service commission? What should I do to complete B.Ed?
  18. How to take admission in B.Ed after scoring 49% in B.A?
1st April 2012, 01:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Karnataka state Open University,Mysore is recognized by University Grant Commission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukesh.nh1 View Post
Hello all,

I am Ranveer singh diploma in civil engineering want to B tech civil......wat to know about KSOU,mysore that is it approved by ugc or not ?

The Karnata State Open University [KSOU], Mysore is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and Distance Education Council [DEC]. Since, you are willing to pursue B.Tech program from the University, you may consider your decision, given the University's technical programs are not approved by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]. In order to get the full recognition of a technical degree program, it should be approved by the AICTE.
20th November 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Karnataka state Open University,Mysore is recognized by University Grant Commission?

Hello all,

I am pavan i am studying m.com final year in KSOU my future plan is i want become a lecturer. after i complete final year may i can apply for job or any other exam like NET i should take?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?