23rd June 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get admission in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology for BS(Electrical Engineering) course?

Please let me know that which are the documents necessarily required for securing admission in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology for BS(Electrical Engineering) course? Please help me to know about the documents asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?
  3. Scope of studying BS(Electrical Engineering) in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?
  4. Course fee and duration of BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?
  5. Documents required to get admission in Engineering Institute Of Technology for BS(Industrial Automation Engineering) course?
  6. Documents required to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) in New Jersey Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  7. Documents required to apply for PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  8. Documents required to get admission in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology for Bachelor of Applied Management course?
  9. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  10. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges?
  11. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  12. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  13. What are the colleges in which I can get after scoring 10k rank in WBJEE
  14. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  15. List of GATE colleges allotted according to the marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Placement papers of Delloite?
  17. Can I get a government college after scoring 1999 in UPTU?
  18. In which college will I get after scoring 737 rank in all India Exam?
26th June 2018, 03:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get admission in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology for BS(Electrical Engineering) course?

Documents required to get admission in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology for BS(Electrical Engineering) course is given below.

=>A personal statement (optional)

=>Letter(s) of Recommendation

=>Academic Records: Official copy of all records of academic coursework

=>Additional documents*of minimum 2.5 math GPA*

=>Certification of Finances.

=>Additional documents like SAT/ACT (optional)

=>Proof of English Language Proficiency like, TOFEL or IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?