22nd May 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Pattern and cutoff marks required to qualify TOEFL? Detailed procedure of TOEFL counselling?

Hello everyone,
Can anyone of you tell me what is the
pattern of TOEFL exam? What is the passing
marks of TOEFL. I also want to know the counselling
process. Can you please tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  2. Detailed information, syllabus and pattern of TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information, pattern and eligibility criteria of TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to study MBA in Germany through TOEFL? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  5. Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?
  6. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  7. Detailed information about TOEFL? How can I prepare to qualify in first attempt?
  8. Is SAT or ACT mandatory to get admission in MIT, Boston?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  10. Detailed information about TOEFL?
  11. Information, choices and eligibility of TOEFL?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When the notification of TOEFL will be released? Detailed information about TOEFL for B.Tech(ECE) graduate who is working as a Software Developer?
  14. What is the meaning of TOEFL? Qualification required for TOEFL exam?
  15. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  18. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
23rd May 2015, 09:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pattern and cutoff marks required to qualify TOEFL? Detailed procedure of TOEFL counselling?

TOEFL exam is a English proficiency test, candidates who want to study in foreign universities should appear for this exam to prove their English Proficiency. Following is the exam pattern of TOEFL exam.

TOEFL Exam pattern:- (120 marks)
Reading - 30 marks
Writing - 30 marks
Listening - 30 marks
Speaking - 30 marks

Syllabus, Cutoff marks and Counselling:-
There is no particular syllabus for TOEFL exam. Because, it includes only listening, Reading and writing passages, Speaking sections. These all sections are related to normal conversations, which we face everyday. And even there are no cutoff marks, but it is better to score above 70 marks to get admission easily. There is no counselling process for TOEFL exam, because you can use TOEFL score only to apply for admission in foreign universities. If the universities accepts your application, then you will get admission in that university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?