23rd June 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?

Hi, I am interested to do BS(Electrical Engineering) course from Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology. I would like to know that I can get financial aid or not if I secure admission for this course in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying BS(Electrical Engineering) in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?
  2. Course fee and duration of BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?
  3. Entrance exam to study BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?
  4. Documents required to get admission in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology for BS(Electrical Engineering) course?
  5. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?
  6. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  7. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  8. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?
  9. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch University?
  10. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?
  11. Can I get financial aid to study further in USA after completion of 10th?
  12. Can I study MS in Germany with financial aid if secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech?
  13. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Information Technology Management) course in Golden Gate University? -- [New]
  14. Financial aid to study Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?
  15. Can I get financial aid to study Master in Digital Transformation Leadership course in Barcelona Technology School?
  16. Can I get financial aid to study BS in Automotive Engineering course in Frederick University?
  17. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University? Course fee of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in this university?
  18. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET -- [Most Discussed]
26th June 2018, 03:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?

The college offers various scholarships and grants. The trustee's scholarship is up to $ 5,000 per academic year and is provided to those who demonstrated excellent academic achievements in high school. Benjamin Franklin Scholarship is up to $ 3,500 per academic year and is provided to students who demonstrate academic ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?