21st April 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to get admission in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology for Bachelor of Applied Management course?

Please let me know that which are the documents necessarily required for securing admission in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology for Bachelor of Applied Management course? Please help me to know about the documents asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?
  3. Scope of studying Bachelor of Applied Management in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?
  4. Course fee and duration of Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?
  5. M.Tech streams available at Toi-Ohomai Institute of Technology, New Zealand? Whole procedure to get admission?
  6. Documents required to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  7. Documents required to get MBA(Clean Technology Management) admission in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?
  8. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  9. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?
  11. Documents required to get admission in Golden Gate University for MS(Information Technology Management) course? -- [New]
  12. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  13. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Financial Management & Services in Business Academy Aarhus? Documents required to get admission?
  14. Documents required to get admission in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology for BS(Electrical Engineering) course?
  15. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  16. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges?
  17. Documents required to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) in New Jersey Institute of Technology?
  18. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
22nd May 2018, 09:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get admission in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology for Bachelor of Applied Management course?

documents required for admission in "TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology" for "Bachelor of Applied Management" course:

<> Copy of LOR:- you will be required to supply two referees that can be contacted to*Bachelor of Community Health program

<>A copy of passport or other identity documents (i.e., birth certificate, pan cord, Driving license etc.)

<>Proof of English language proficiency

<>Official/provisional certificate and all transcripts

<>Portfolio required for*Bachelor of Creative Industries program

<>CV required if you have a work experience
22nd May 2018, 09:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get admission in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology for Bachelor of Applied Management course?

documents required for admission in "TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology" for "Bachelor of Applied Management" course:

<> Copy of LOR:- you will be required to supply two referees that can be contacted to*Bachelor of Community Health program

<>A copy of passport or other identity documents (i.e., birth certificate, pan cord, Driving license etc.)

<>Proof of English language proficiency

<>Official/provisional certificate and all transcripts

<>Portfolio required for*Bachelor of Creative Industries program

<>CV required if you have a work experience

<>student visa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?