22nd June 2011, 03:09 PM
Balkawade

Admission in Pravara institute of Ahmednagar? Cutoff list of the colleges coming under ASSO CET?

I've scored 131 marks in asso-cet can i get admission in Pravara institute of Ahmednagar(Loni) for b.p.th
And can u please send me the cut off list of college's coming under asso-cet exam..
Thanks alot...

2nd June 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Pravara institute of Ahmednagar? Cutoff list of the colleges coming under ASSO CET?

i got 138 marks in cet of pims aicet i will get mbbs
8th June 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Pravara institute of Ahmednagar? Cutoff list of the colleges coming under ASSO CET?

Cut off marks and SML for colleges covered under AMUPMDC in Maharashtra
9th June 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I've scored 164 marks in asso-cet can i get admission in Pravara institute of Ahmednagar(Loni) for mbbs
And can u please send me the cut off list of college's coming under asso-cet
Thanks alot...
9th June 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

mht cet 2011 cut off list for mbbs and bds courses?
9th June 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

mhtcet 2011 cut off list for mbbs and bds couses?
13th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of the colleges coming under ASSO CET
14th June 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i get 97 mark in asso cet and i am in vj in which amupmdc college i get admissiom
17th June 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

What was the cut off merit no. for Pravara institute, Loni for MBBS ?
17th June 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i get 92 mark in asso cet and i am in sc category in which amupmdc college i get admissiom for mbbs/bams
mobile no 9421213017

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/admission-pravara-institute-ahmednagar-cutoff-list-colleges-coming-under-asso-cet-245032.html#ixzz1xyouGHIG
27th March 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

CUT OFF LIST FOR MBBS IN ASSO CET 2012
10th June 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Wht is d cut off list for bds in pravara institute
17th November 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi I completed my graduation Bsc from Vani women's college in 2010 now I want to do physiotherapy course so tell me about course or fees and institution and instructions plzzzzz inform me now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?