24th July 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?

I want to do Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene from Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?
  5. List of courses other than B.Sc MLT after class 12th in MLT stream
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  8. What to do if BDS student does not get admission in MDS?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore? -- [New]
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  11. Which are the best para medical courses? I am studying 12th science -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility criteria and colleges to study Dental Hygiene Diploma course? What are the responsibility in clinical practice, health promotion, education, community health care, and research?
  13. Is it possible to do BDS after doing course of dental hygiene?
  14. List of dental hygiene programs in USA after BDS in India
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  16. What can I do after BDS?
  17. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
29th July 2018, 06:01 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?

The basic eligibility criteria for Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene is 10+2 passed with Science stream including Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?