24th July 2018, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?

Respected Sir, I want to join University of Boras for studying Master in Textile Engineering. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  3. Job opportunities through Master in Textile Engineering of University of Boras?
  4. Detailed information about Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  5. Is Amity University favourable to study Master's Degree in Fashion or Textile?
  6. Entrance exams available to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exams available to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for Ph.D in textile while doing post graduation course in textile engineering?
  9. Entrance exams available to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  10. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Entrance exams available to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?
  12. Entrance exams to study master degree in Singapore?
  13. Entrance exams to study Master in Materials Engineering in University Politehnica of Bucharest? -- [New]
  14. Entrance exams to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University?
  15. Entrance exams available to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  16. Entrance exams available to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  17. Best Textile Engineering colleges in India? Fees structure and entrance exam for it?
  18. List of entrance exams available to study Master of Surgery in The University of Sydney?
28th July 2018, 05:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?

If you want to join "Master in Textile Engineering" course in University of Boras, you need to take an English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL. Once you have qualified these tests, you can apply for admission in Master in Textile Engineering" course in University of Boras. You must have a Bachelor’s degree 180 credits, in textile engineering or equivalent qualifications to be eligible to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?