17th July 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?

Sir, It is my dream to do Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  2. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Course structure and duration of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  4. Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission?
  5. Fee expenses of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  6. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.E. in Cambridge University after completing Diploma in CSE?
  8. Entrance exams to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  9. Entrance exams available to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  10. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study Master of Science being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?
  14. Institutes in Europe to pursue Ph.D in VLSI? What are the other pre-requisites?
  15. Entrance exams available to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  16. Can I get education loan from State Bank Of India to study Master Degree in Economics at University of Cambridge?
  17. Entrance exams available to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?
  18. Entrance exams to study master degree in Singapore?
20th July 2018, 01:35 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?

If you want to pursue Masters in Construction Engineering then you need to take GRE test and also you need to take an English proficiency test such as IELTS/TOEFL. One you have cleared both tests then you can apply for that course.

You may nee to sit in an admission assessment and Interview. For more details about this you should visit to below mentioned link.
https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/international-students/international-applications
20th July 2018, 05:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, It is my dream to do Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

There is only English proficiency test required to study Construction Engineering Master’s at University of Cambridge. Applicants have to clear any one of the English tests given below for the admission:

IELTS – overall band of 7.5 (with a minimum 7.0 in each individual component)

TOEFL Internet – overall score of 110 (a minimum of 25 in each individual component)

CAE – Grade A

CPE – Grade A, B or C

Candidates can find the details at the University of Cambridge website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?