27th August 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Control and Instrumentation Engineering) in Gujarat Technological University?

Hi, I would like to join Gujarat Technological University for studying MTech(Control and Instrumentation Engineering). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this MTech course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

31st August 2018, 06:27 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Control and Instrumentation Engineering) in Gujarat Technological University?

As for as my knowledge admission criteria includes the following

The students need to appear in Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) as suggested for the AICTE for the corresponding year.

The students should clear the qualifying exam with a minimum of 50%(45% for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized University.

The students in final year are also eligible to apply given that they score 50%(45% for SC/ST candidates) for the qualifying examination.

Admission Procedure

The candidate registers in online mode as per the instructions of the admission committee for the admission in Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad.

The candidate fills the application form and submits it along with the application fees by the specified means.

The University declares the merit list and final selected candidates.

Hope this will help
All the best
1st September 2018, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Control and Instrumentation Engineering) in Gujarat Technological University?

You need to apply for admission, when GTU announces notification for admission in M.Tech course. There is entrance exam conducted on state level for admission.

If you have qualified GATE, then you will be exempted from entrance exam and will get first opportunity to appear for counselling. Hence, just apply for admission, when notification is out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?