18th March 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?

Sir,
My name is Pritesh Rana. I have completed my Diploma Electrical Engineering From GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY. Now, I want to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year in Rajasthan Technical University. Kindly tell me the procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  2. What is B.Tech correspondence application date?
  3. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?
  4. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  5. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  6. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  7. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  8. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  9. List of electrical engineering companies and engineering consultancy companies in Ahmedabad? I have completed B.E in Electrical from Gujarat Technological University
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year? I am a diploma holder in electronics engineering
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in B.Tech in 2nd year after doing 2 years diploma in Electrical Engineering from IASE university?
  12. Can I take admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma
  13. What is the scope of job in industries in Gujarat? What is the salary package? I am studying chemical engineering final year from Gujarat Technological University
  14. How to take admission in RTU affiliated college in Rajasthan after doing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat? If I have 1 subject backlog and 6.80 SPI in 6th semester can I get admission in Rajasthan Technical University?
  15. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to take admission in B.tech second year? I have done 2 years diploma in electrical engineering from IASE University, Rajasthan
  17. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  18. What is the procedure for admission in Mumbai after completing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat Technical University
30th May 2017, 05:28 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?

You have to apply form for LEEP (Lateral Entry in Engineering and Pharmacy) entrance exam conducted by Board of Technical Education of Rajasthan every academic year.
Candidates of qualify the LEEP exam will be eligible to take admission direct into 2nd year of B.Tech/B.E/B.Pharm in the colleges thatare across the state of Rajasthan.
Procedure for applying LEEP:
1) Candidate need to visit official page that is http://techedu.rajasthan.gov.in/leep/leep.htm and required to register with their basic details and after that login credential will be sent to their mobile number and on their email-id.
2) Next click on the link Rajasthan LEEP admission in the official web page and fill in all the necessary details in the application form and submit it.
3) Now deposit the required fee, then take printout of the form and send it to "The Coordinator RPET, Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, W-6, Residancy Road, Jodhpur-342032".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?