29th September 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru?

Respected Sir, I have applied for the interview of Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru for the post of Software Developer. I would like to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Can you please tell me about this?

30th September 2018, 08:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru?

Salary Package offered for Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bangalore:

The detailed information about the salary package that is offered for Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP Bangalore is given below.

Name of the Company - Apostek Software LLP

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

Salary Package offered - Rs.4,50,000/- per annum

Hence, if you have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.Tech or M.E in CSE or IT or IS from a recognized university in order to be eligible.
1st October 2018, 09:22 AM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Salary package of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru?

On an average IT software developer will get 3.5-4 LPA as a fresher. But depending on the experience and considering Bangalore as a metropolitan city it can go up. As the designation and experience changes so does the salary. If experienced previous salary also matters.
2nd October 2018, 07:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Average salary package of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru is around INR 6.5 lakhs per annum. You must have completed BE/BTech/ME/MTech with CS/IT/IS from any recognized university to be eligible to attend Software Developer interview in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru.
14th July 2019, 02:19 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru is around INR 4-5 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?