29th September 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru Software Developer interview?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to attend an interview of Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru for the post of a Software Developer. I would like to know that how many are there in this interview? If you know then please tell me asap.

2nd October 2018, 08:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru Software Developer interview?

Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru Software Developer interview typically consists of following rounds.

1. Technical round (focused about resume and final year project and coding questions etc.)
2. HR round
3. Technical round

You will have to crack all the rounds to be selected for Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru.

You can apply online through the link mentioned below.
https://www.elitmus.com/jobs/32438-a...oper-bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?