29th September 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is Software Developer offered in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

30th September 2018, 08:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru?

Job Profile of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bangalore:

The detailed information about the job profile of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP Bangalore is given below.

Name of the Company - Apostek Software LLP

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> Salary Package offered - Rs.4,50,000/- per annum

>> Experience Required - Freshers

>> Educational Qualification Required:- B.E/ B.Tech or M.Tech or M.E in CSE or IT or IS from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> You must have good academic record in order to be eligible.
1st October 2018, 09:25 AM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Job profile of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru?

Software developer is a person responsible for software requirement analysis from a high level specification document (SRS) and implementing the same in his code of preferred language or the language in which the project is running selected based on the requirements. As a software developer in an MNC the complete ownership of the product may not be possible, but you can do your part so that your impression will be reflected in the final product.
2nd October 2018, 07:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Job profile of Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru is as follows.

Being a part of the development team, you will have to develope attractive mobile/web applications.

You should be inclined and attitude towards rapidly evolving product development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?